
Max Lucado's new book, The Max on Life, is a compilation of answered questions Lucado has been asked throughout his life in ministry, His answers include personal experiences, facts/statistics, and scriptural references. He has arranged his book by seven sections: Hope, Hurt, Help, Him/Her, Home, Have & Have Nots, and Hereafter. I enjoyed reading his book. I love the simplistic yet deep insight he gives within his answers. There were some questions that I felt were redundant, but he answered them quite differently. I recommend this book used as a reference book or for encouraging words. I also favor how he sectioned his book; it gives you the easy access to go directly to the question you want to read instead of trying to find it by thumbing through the pages.
I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
No comments:
Post a Comment